POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Need help on lighting and glass materials please : Need help on lighting and glass materials please Server Time
5 Oct 2024 15:55:03 EDT (-0400)
  Need help on lighting and glass materials please
From: tizer001
Date: 8 Sep 2009 08:40:00
Message: <web.4aa64f7175ff90ec9dacbac0@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I'm new to Povray and have learned most of the basics so far to achieve what I
want. However I am trying to create an image with some glass objects and can't
quite get the lighting and vibrancy how I want it.

This is an image here:- http://www.flickr.com/photos/40381418@N02/3717188064/
on Flickr. Can anyone show how this image was made, especially the lighting and
the glass material and how it's so vivid and vibrant please.

Any help/pointer would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Tizer001